- Friends (1994 – 2004): Character Analysis
- Friends Soft Reboot
- Seasons 1-5 Vs 6-10
- The Ross and Rachel are not Friends
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (1995-1999)
- The Big Bang Theory (2008 – 2011)
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files (2002 – 2006)
- Ranma½ (1989 – 1992)
- Dead Like Me (2003 – 2004)
- House M.D. (2004-2012)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- You Got to Be Kidding by Dr. Joe Wenke
- god is not Great by Christopher Hitchens
- The Great American Novel by Philip Roth
- The Castle by Franz Kafka
- American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis
- An analysis
- The Informers by Brett Easton Ellis
- Insane City by Dave Barry
- Then They Came For Me by Maziar Bahari
- Ahab’s Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund
- An analysis
- Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
- An analysis (-ish)
- Princess Bride Abridged by William Goldman
- An analysis
- The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- In Search of Lost Time
- Swann’s Way by Marcel Proust (Lydia Davis)
- 100 Rogues
- Always Sometimes Monsters
- The Banner Saga
- Breach & Clear
- Broken Age
- Castle Doombad
- The Cave
- Chrono Trigger
- Faster Than Light (FTL): Immersion
- Faster Than Light (FTL): Journey Vs Destination
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
- Hitman Go
- Lumino City
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge
- Monument Valley
- Record of Agarest War
- Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be
- The Sailor’s Dream
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
- Stealth, Inc.: A Clone in the Dark
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Chapter 1)
- The World Ends with You (TWEWY)
- You Must Build a Boat
- Scatterbrain V 1.0
- Literary Football (Prologue)
- Spider-Man: Kansas
- A Crucial Juncture
At the crossroads of life and death, choosing to survive may turn out to be more unknown that the afterlife.
- I’m (Not) Too Good for You
How prolonging the end of a romantic relationship can cause more grievance than a one-night stand.
- The Calm Before…
A specific moment from a specific video game that I wrote a fanfiction of and changed the names. Hoo-rah!
- A Hero’s Death
In the trenches. No hope of escape. Three men admit their shortcomings… the fourth calls them all dicks.
- An Average Conversation with the Mrs.
And the lies we tell on a daily basis to protect them.
- Back to Surreality: A Day at the Dock
It’s hard to know if trauma is real when you have nothing to show for it.
- Out of Cash
When the bank account runs dry, choices must be made for an uncertain future.
- Chipotle Burrito Anxiety
A confession about the staple task at Chipotle.
- The Colloquial Sequitur “Yeahno”
A script about the usage and definition of “Yeahno.”
- Worst Hangover Ever
In July of 2009, I had the worst hangover of my life, so I wrote it into a short story as a reminder to never repeat the mistake again.
- Pears, Pearls, and Penis-Envy
Bill contacts Derek about his interpretation of a short story and it’s kinda brilliant.
- The Rich Get Richer
A dystopian future where you work hard to be promoted up the floors or you join the masses of starving hands down below.
- I Felt Like Dancing
A short story about a boy who resolves his anger issues with a vivid imagination.
- An Empty Cathedral
Two boys live out a high school fantasy of entering a movie theater after hours.
- Politics to Laymans
A short, comedy script about the war in Afghanistan.
- Pit of the Infinite
Jacob finds William alone in an alley wasting away and utterly content.
- Captain Pollard’s Cemetery
After Captain Pollard’s second failed voyage, he becomes a grave-keeper in Nantucket where rumors float concerning his cannibalistic survival after the Essex…
- Waiting for Gay Jesus
A group of friends sit around a table and discuss why they’re excited for LGBTQ rights… some more nobler than others.
- The Red Door
A horror story of a door that changes rooms.
- The Trial and Error
A parody of the existential question in The Trial written as a dialogue between the inspector and the gatekeeper.
- An Old Man
A parody of The Old Man and the Sea featuring just an old man in a Hemingway-esque short story.
- Repercussions of Telecommunications
Ricky Lujan finds himself unemployed for not lying to a client.
- Hung from Heaven
The final manuscript from Kyle Higgins as presented by editor Mark Shepherd. The story of a boy, who everyone believed was sent from the heavens, only to become the snake charmer that got his viper stuck in the overcast.
- War of Song
The Musical gods have always understood that their craft is symbiotic with rebellion. And even those that were against violence, like Harmony, have never understood the real impact of war because they were contained in the human world. However, when it expanded to their realm, true chaos began…
- First & Third
Every child goes through life within their own world. This narrative features 3 stories that begin from the mind of a child (1st person) and then shift to an objective onlooker (3rd person) to show what sparked the child’s thought.